Tuesday 14 April 2015

Medical Experience at SLEC April 2015

Hello to all!
I just wanted to share my SLEC experience to all my fellow applicants last April 7-8, 2015 in manila Philippines...


APRIL 6, 2015: I fly from General Santos City to manila and arrived at 7:00 pm cos of the delayed flight, i stayed at Casa Bocobo Hotel, heres the address 1000 Bocobo Street, Ermita manila.. Checked in and stayed at the single room... 



FIRST DAY : April 7'15 Went to Slec tuesday around 7:30 am, its very near from casa bocobo walking distance only.. SLEC looks like this in front view.  



REQUIREMENTS NEEDED BEFORE ENTERING:
* passport (1 photocopy)
* St. Lukes confirmation page online (2 copies)
* NVC letter (1 photocopy)
* Online Interview Appointment letter from embassy (1 photocopy)
* 4 pcs. 2x2 photo (write ur name at the back, Follow visa guide photo cos the guard told the lady to take another photo and submit back to him)
* 11,025 Pesos for USA fee

TIPS:
* Don't forget Ur first of the last menstruation 
* Bring candy or chocolate just in case Ur hungry (sugar rushhh)
* Hair Tie for a long hair (for X-ray)
* Water
* wear sandal or slipper that can easily be remove on the first day of medical because u need to have physical exam and height check. u can wear rubber shoes on 2nd day of medical.
 * Jacket ( 5th floor is cold, long wait for physical exam)

STEPS:
GROUND FLOOR:Guard check my documents then i proceed to the online Registration window, lady ask a few question, i sign something and she took a photo via webcam. then she will instruct you were to go next so don't worry you'll be guided were to go next..


5TH FLOOR:  Pay the medical fee 11,025 pesos, They will give you ur receipt.(they will instruct u were to go next)

TIPS:
Always hand over ur receipt to the nurses station first every time you perform the following:

* Xray
* Vital Signs
* Blood Test
* Height-weight, Eye check
* Physical Exam (longest wait here so be patient... doctor ask super fast, i answer NO to all, she will check ur wrist if there is suicidal marks, ur chest, and stomach and just look at my private part LOL)
* vaccination interview (2nd FLOOR after that submit ur receipt at the nurse counter in the 2nd floor still and she will instruct you what time you'll be back on the 2nd day.. she told me to be back by 2:30 pm so im guessing i pass the medical cos 6:00 am is the sputum test :///// OMG!! )

and then that's it for the day!!! (PHEWWWWW im drained lol)



SECOND DAY:  Went back to SLEC at 1:00PM i was kinda nervous and praying hard that all is well! I present my receipt to the guard inside near the stairs, he checked my name and then stamp FOR IMMUNIZATION!!! horahhh!!! he then instructed me to proceed at 2nd floor for the immunization, waiting game again i got 3 shots only. then the nurse told me to proceed to the ground floor and wait for my name to be called, (another longest wait and patience needed pfuffs) i called at the window J and submit my passport then back to ur seat, then wait again for ur name to be called, my name was called at window N, the woman asked me questions and then let me sign something and instruct me to bring the brown envelope at my interview, the vaccines record and CD i will bring it to USA.. and out by 5:30PM (feeling hungry) then thats it for the day!!! END-



Goodluck to all who are having there medical SOON be patient, pray and think positive!!!!







 







2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I would like to know if the NVC letter is the one that has your case number and invoice number? Did you photocopy all the pages?

    Hope to hear from you.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I would like to know if the NVC letter is the one that has your case number and invoice number? Did you photocopy all the pages?

    Hope to hear from you.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete